The role of Employer Engagement Manager (EEM) is focused on driving LeaderQuest, An ACI Learning Company students and alumni into rewarding careers and gainful employment through forming, expanding and fostering relationships with local business community employers and organizations for direct recruitment and hiring of ACI Learning graduates into entry to mid-level IT and Project Management career fields. Providing support for students seeking new career opportunities throughout their search until meaningful employment is achieved.
- Achieve and maintain minimum employment rate of 70% for Graduated students in a rolling 12- month period.
- Identify job opportunities that align with ACI Learning graduate capabilities, skills and certifications.
- Update and maintain Sales Force database reports of employer partner accounts (Accounts – 20) with ongoing employment opportunities for Pre and Post Graduates available for placement (Master Job Board – 25).
- Collaborate with Employer Partners on individual listings and group events. Schedule, coordinate and set up Campus Job Fairs.
- Schedule Campus attendance for external Job Fairs
- Conduct weekly virtual and in class presentations about IT career opportunities, employer partners and IT industry employment trends.
- Create portfolio of student success stories and employer outcomes for use during presentations to potential employer partners.
- Report on outcomes to the Campus Director weekly
- Daily Social Media postings for the Career Services Department.
- Introduce LeaderQuest training solutions to Employer Partners for any internal professional development of their organization’s IT and Project Management employees.
- Achieve the stated EEM, Roles, Responsibilities & Accountability (RRA’s), Job Metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years recruiting/staffing/sales experience preferred
- Must represent values of the organization: accountability, customer focused, integrity, passionate, resourceful, teamwork
- Must possess great public speaking and presentation skills
- Must understand the Tech jobs ecosystem and be able to describe it to large diverse audiences
- Must be skilled in helping others achieve meaningful employment
- Must be highly organized, self-driven, and able to produce strong outcomes independently
- Must be highly skilled with job search tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, Dice and CareerBuilder
- Social media skills are a plus
- Reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s license required
Work Environment/Physical Demands/Schedule
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods and may be required to stand for an extended period. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move items weighing up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This position is required to work some evenings and Saturdays.
About ACI Learning
At ACI Learning, we are creating a community of individuals empowered to pursue careers they love, by offering training and certification programs on the most relevant and in-demand Information Technologies, Cybersecurity and Project Management skills of the foreseeable future. Our mission is to empower career changes, military veterans, and IT Pros with critical job-ready skills, and assist them in securing thriving careers as entry level or advanced practitioners and managers. Our training programs span a wide range of disciplines that help everyone from the rookie looking to start their IT career all the way to the seasoned professional looking to advance their skills.