ACI Learning is a leader in accelerated IT, Cybersecurity, and Audit training certification, and we are looking for a dynamic individual who will be a critical part of our overarching growth strategy. Our vision is to build an elite workforce solutions team that will create a portfolio of national partnerships by meeting client organizational training needs.
The National Account Manager will be working to develop partnerships with corporations as well as colleges and universities to ultimately help people get IT skills and certifications while leveraging existing corporate HR funding programs. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, personable, responsible, and polished professional who is expected to make an immediate impact on our ability to develop new opportunities within this program. This newly established position and program offer the National Account Manager an exciting opportunity to be participative in creating strategic plans to grow the program and then execute said plans.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform beyond minimum expectations, be comfortable with change, metrics, and work in an ambiguous environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and formalize articulation partnerships with colleges and universities as a way for ACI coursework to transfer as credit.
- Develop national corporate partnerships whereby tuition assistance and/or reimbursement can be used by employees to pay for ACI courses.
- Serve as the voice of the client internally in marshaling resources to support client partnerships.
- Co-create and implement employee-facing marketing communication plans with partners to help drive interest in ACI programs.
- Ensure continuous management and maintenance of multiple level relationships within prospective organizations to pursue new business growth opportunities.
- Provide business intelligence back to leadership to support the identification of additional sales, marketing, and new product opportunities.
- Leveraging consultative skills with both external and internal clients to maximize business opportunities.
- High level of proficiency using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Familiarity with the IT training industry and relevant certifications
- Familiarity with college and university structure, motivations, and politics
- Sincere, authentic, and high level of integrity and energy in all dealings
- Strong team player capable of influencing, coaching, and supporting peers and colleagues in a positive way
- Comfortable with a highly transparent environment and being responsible for hitting established metrics
- Ability to execute and provide feedback for improvement on a standard sales process
- High level of proficiency with online technology and collaborative presentation tools
- Ability to work independently in a remote, virtual workplace
- Minimum requirement of a bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of full-cycle consultative sales/account management experience
- A proven track record of developing actionable and profitable strategies that drive business growth and brand equity
- Experience developing national partnerships and successful account management
- Willing to travel overnight on occasion for tradeshows or client meetings
- Experience calling on C-Level and other executives
- Formal Presentation/Sales skills training experience
- While working potential tradeshows must be able to remain in a stationary standing position, able to communicate accurate information to potential clients, and move/set up equipment weighing up to 50lbs.