The Frontline Associate position provides Customer Service and Administrative Support for the students, Campus Director, Faculty, and staff. It is an hourly wage, full-time position, with the following work schedule:
- PM Frontline Associate - Monday-Friday, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- $13 - $15 per hour depending on experiance
Individual must be, prompt, dependable, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a time-sensitive environment.
- Front Office Reception
- Greet students and clients creating a favorable first impression.
- Monitor staff calendars and appointment schedules.
- Answer phones and route calls to specific people.
- Assist students with their questions and inquiries.
- Receive and relay messages.
- Ensure coffee and food are available for students and guests.
- Ensure the front desk, reception area, breakroom, and conference rooms are cleaned and straighten throughout the day.
- Stock breakroom supplies.
- Weekly clean refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot.
- Process daily mail and packages.
- Administrative Assistant
- Review and process initial student enrollment paperwork ensuring completeness and compliance.
- Enter and maintain student digital and physical training records.
- Complete daily student attendance records.
- Timely processing of administrative requests from students, counselors, and Campus Director. Includes Change and Cancellation Orders, Refund, and de-obligation forms.
- Inventory and order office supplies.
- Review and process student weekly/monthly training timesheets for funding partners.
- Prepare and process student completion certificates and training transcripts weekly.
- Assist Employment Development Manager with Job Postings, Employment Input, and outbound calls.
- Client Services
- Assist students with system troubleshooting for online access and course materials.
- Monitor and respond to Client Services email box.
- Ensure all classroom desks, monitors, mice, and keyboards are cleaned weekly.
- Ensure all classroom chairs, desks, and systems are straighten and uniformed nightly.
- Take pictures of Campus Students successfully completing certification. Maintain “ACI Success” wall.
- At the end of the night
- Prepare coffee and refreshments for the next opening day.
- Ensure all doors and offices are secure.
- Testing Proctor
- Study and pass Pearson Vue Test Proctor Certification Exam.
- Review, process requests for exams.
- Administer exams according to established guidelines from Pearson Vue.
- Ensure the testing center area and equipment are cleaned and straighten.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong customer service skills are a must to ensure an outstanding end-to-end client experience.
- Good decision-making skills and ability to work well under stress and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills with the ability to plan, manage and execute day-to-day office operations.
- Strong verbal and written (email) communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of organization.
- Must represent the values of the organization: accountability, customer-focused, integrity, passionate, resourceful, teamwork.
- Social media skills are a plus.
LeaderQuest is an Information Technology (IT) Career Training School providing Instructor-Led Training courses to individuals pursuing IT, Project Management, and Cybersecurity Certifications. At LeaderQuest, we are creating a community of individuals empowered to pursue careers they love, by offering training and certification programs on the most relevant and in-demand Information Technology skills of the foreseeable future. Our mission is to empower career changes, military veterans, and IT Professionals with critical, job-ready skills, and assist them in securing thriving careers as entry-level or advanced practitioners and managers. Our training programs span a wide range of IT disciplines that help everyone from the rookie looking to start their IT career all the way to the seasoned IT and Cyber Security Professional looking to advance their skills.