ACI Learning is seeking an experienced Event Training Coordinator with experience working in the Training industry.
The Event Training Coordinator prepares, develops, coordinates, and conducts all training programs for multiple public events. Responsibilities include communicating with the manager/director to identify training needs to deliver top-notch public training to multiple clients at the same time. Ensuring flawless delivery of all operations required for training.
Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods and including on-the-job coaching. Experience with different projects, including management training and soft-skills development, is also essential.
The hours for the position are 2 pm – 10 pm EST
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills, and both verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and presentation software
- Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and personal computers.
- Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- Exceptional organization skills, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable about learning management systems.
- Moderating skills within multiple platforms – MS Teams, Zoom, Abode Connect, and WebEx.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Closeout projects in a timely matter.
- Proven 1–2-year work experience as an Event Coordinator working at a Training organization.
- Proven background Administrating a Learning Management System
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems.
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple events at the same time.
- Strong communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail in operation