As the Sales Enablement Specialist at ACI Learning, you will be responsible for equipping the sales organization with strategies, processes, and tools that help them reach customers and communicate the value of ACI Learning and its products.
This will involve working collaboratively with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and HR, advising on the best way to achieve our business goals from a process methodology and enablement perspective. You will need to have a strong background in Sales/Sales Management, be analytical with an eye for detail, and have a working knowledge of various sales technologies and methodologies.
If you are competitive, compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives, this is the place for you! We are a mission-driven company, looking for people that are hungry to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our organization. Our teams are rapidly expanding, and we have growth opportunities for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and contribute.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct an analysis of the current state of sales productivity in conjunction with Sales Leadership and Sales Operations
- Make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Map each team’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process, and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes.
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge, and processes to and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Implement the development, delivery, and training of effective sales playbooks by a role in tight collaboration with sales leadership (especially first-line managers), sales operations, and marketing.
- Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands.
- Help create a development program for frontline managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to lead their teams effectively.
- Roll out and own a comprehensive sales onboarding program by a role in tight collaboration with HR and sales leadership where new reps are hitting expected outcomes within 3 months of hire date
- Partner with sales leadership and HR to establish a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople, and their managers, are met.
- Drive, in a measurable way, significant sales productivity increases for the company’s sales organization.
- Utilize and leverage sales technology tools for reporting and benchmarking.
- Participate in the selection and implementation/deployment of technologies to be used by the sales organization to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Regularly spend time with front line managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs.
- Other tasks or functions as assigned
Sales: Direct experience as a quota-carrying sales rep and a proven track record, with knowledge of sales methodologies and techniques (such as SPIN, Strategic Selling, Challenger, Sandler, etc.)
Technology: Knowledge of Salesforce.com as a business user and other key technology platforms within the revenue stack; sales productivity tools (Salesloft, RingDNA, Outreach), CPQ, CS platforms, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dialers/Call Coaching (Gong), Zoominfo, etc.
Processes: Experience building effective sales onboarding and sales training programs.
Accountability: Ability to create and track metrics that demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity.
Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, time management, and productivity. To include Salesforce.com as the single source CRM.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Get Stuff Done type mentality
- Loves to coach train and mentor sales teams
- Ability to create order from chaos
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to lead and influence others indirectly who are both junior and senior to you
- Willingness to learn and grow
- BS/BA required Masters or MBA degree preferred
- Combined 1-2+ years of experience within sales and sales operations/ sales enablement functions within high growth companies
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to: