Enterprise Training Coordinator prepares, develops, manages, coordinates, and conducts all training programs for all Enterprise clients. Training Coordinator responsibilities include communicating with manager/director to identify training needs to deliver top-notch Enterprise training to the specific client. Ensuring flawless delivery of all operations required for training.
Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods and including on-the-job coaching. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is also essential.
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills, and both verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in word processing and presentation software
- Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and personal computers.
- Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- Exceptional organization skills, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable about learning management systems.
- Moderating skills within multiple platforms – MS Teams, Zoom, Abode Connect, and WebEx.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Work with the financial team to ensure all invoices have gone out.
- Closeout projects in a timely matter.
- Proven 4-6 year work experience as an Event Coordinator
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems.
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple events at the same time.
- Strong communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail in operation
- Proven background Administrating a Learning Management System