The Student Manager position provides customer service and administrative support for the students, Campus Director, and staff. This is a leadership position that will lead the Frontlines for the DTC Campus and National students. This role will be responsible for student management both internally and externally.
- Assist with student retention for both campuses by calling students and helping them stay in classes. Help maintain retention rate for all students with a 90% retention goal.
- Manage student issues as they arise.
- Use Salesforce to assign and re-assign leads and opportunities on both campuses. Watch lead flow and distribution to make sure the round-robin is running properly.
- Train and manage Frontlines accountable to ensure enrollment documents are processed in a timely manner and optimal success as their direct supervisor.
- Provide backup when a Frontline is out of the office.
- Send out weekly compliance reports to the Campus Director and staff.
- Ensure CTC’s and Frontlines understand the class schedule and request new cohorts as needed.
- Create Salesforce reports for student engagement and retention.
- Ensure students are meeting with Career Services and obtaining student mentorship to pass certification exams.
- Responsible for daily and weekly LinkedIn posts celebrating all exams passed.
- Approve or disapprove all student reschedules and cancellations.
- Help CTC’s with their student retention each week and audit Salesforce notes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong customer service skills are a must to ensure outstanding end-to-end client experience.
- Good decision-making skills and ability to work well under pressure and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills with the ability to plan, manage and execute day-to-day office operations.
- Strong verbal and written (email) communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.