ACI Learning is adding a Payroll Specialist to its Centennial, Colorado location. The Payroll Specialist will primarily be responsible for conducting and overseeing payroll processing and will have a broad knowledge of multi-state payroll processing. The ideal candidate is someone that can work autonomously under tight deadlines and is a stellar team player. The individual is comfortable with growing their knowledge and skills set and embraces technology. Will help to create and maintain culture, values, while supporting the Finance Team, People and Culture Team, and company growth.
- In collaboration with the Finance Team, responsible for the timely and accurate processing of bi-weekly payroll, assigned incentive compensation processing, and distribution of required reports.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures and all regulatory payroll requirements and federal and state laws.
- Timely review of electronic timesheets and coordinating with supervisors as needed for corrections.
- Partner with People and Culture Team for compensation changes, required documentation and processing of new employee set up, and employment separation.
- Recommends and implements approved changes in payroll procedures, existing methods, and internal controls to improve operational efficiency.
- Interfaces with Finance Team, People and Culture Team, PEO payroll provider, IT, and company management.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting, business, or human resource management.
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle multi-state payroll administration and processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate Excel skills, and high level to attention to detail.
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.
- FPC or CPP Certifications a plus, but not required.
- Full-Time; Exempt; Salaried
- Salary Range is $50,000 - $60,000 annually.
- The position is eligible for benefits. Offered benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Vacation, and Sick Time.