Upcoming Dates & Locations
Agile Auditing - OAG232WEB
This webinar explains agile auditing, its origins, benefits, and common pitfalls. It covers how to implement agile auditing to reduce cycle time from planning to reporting, exceed your stakeholders’ expectations, reduce wasted effort, lower audit costs, and become more efficient and effective.
Who Should Attend
Internal Auditors and Managers.
What You’ll Learn
You will learn about the benefits to internal audit methodology, how to implement, key practices, ways to align this approach to the organization’s culture, how to increase speed, and improve communication flows.
- Origins, definition and characteristics
- Why now
- Benefits to internal audit and its stakeholders
How to Implement:
- Key practices, roles and responsibilities
- Making changes to the mindset and methodology
- Align the internal audit approach with the culture and objectives of the organization
- Auditor readiness and having the staff that can deliver
- The impact of agile auditing on planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Improving communication flows and effectiveness
- Replacing traditional actions with a superior approach
- Making faster and better decisions along the way
- The importance and benefits of an iterative approach
Why You Should Attend
You should attend because an agile approach to internal auditing can produce superior results faster than traditional methods.
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.