Upcoming Dates & Locations
Auditing Cloud Computing - ASN306WEB
This webinar offers answers to the many questions asked about moving to, and working in, the cloud. It follows an easy-to-understand format and includes several Top 10 lists that explain and clarify the cloud, the cloud risks, and cloud solutions.
Who Should Attend
Audit Managers and Directors, Financial Auditors, Operational Auditors, IT Auditors, Finance and Business Managers, IT Managers, Network Administrators, Risk Managers.
- ITG101-IT Audit School or equivalent
What You’ll Learn
You will learn what the cloud is exactly, the reasons organizations adopt this technology, and the risks and concerns that cloud services present. Also recent cloud attacks, the lessons learned from them, and how to prevent security issues.
- Top 10 list of “What IS the Cloud”
- Top 10 Cloud Providers
- Top 10 Reasons to Use the Cloud
- Top 10 Concerns about the Cloud
- Top 10 recent Cloud Attacks
- Top 10 Cloud Services that will probably cost you Money
- Top 10 Issues to be concerned about if you are considering moving to the Cloud
- Top 10 Issues to be concerned about if you are already using the Public Cloud
- Top 10 Issues to be concerned about if you are already using the Private Cloud
- Top 10 Issues to be concerned about if you are already using the Hybrid Cloud
- Top 10 things YOU must do so you can use the Cloud securely
- Top 10 things your Cloud Provider must do so you can use the Cloud securely
- Top 10 Non-Security Cloud Issues
- Top 10 things to do if your Cloud Service has been hacked
- Top 10 things that the Cloud will be and do in the future
Why You Should Attend
You should attend because as usage of public, private and hybrid clouds continues to increase, it also poses security concerns that should be understood to make informed decisions.
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.