Upcoming Dates & Locations
Auditing Projects: Top Reasons Why Projects Fail - OAG211WEB
This webinar covers the key aspects of project management as a foundation for more effective audits. It covers team composition and management, setting time estimates, defining milestones, and using performance metrics to measure the achievement of time, financial and scope goals. This webinar will also examine project management tools and techniques that have helped project managers succeed.
Who Should Attend
Financial, Operational and IT auditors with overall or partial responsibility for auditing projects.
What You’ll Learn
You will learn about the common issues affecting projects, the mistakes project managers often make, how to avoid them and how to make actionable and pragmatic recommendations that will help you audit your organization’s projects more effectively.
- Understand key aspects of well-managed projects
- Understand the meaning of risk, control and governance in the context of project management
- Review common problems affecting projects /li>
- Learn what to look for when auditing projects
- Review fundamental components of auditing projects
- Discuss the identification, measuring, monitoring and control of project risks
- Identify key project performance indicators
- Examine the top reasons projects fail
Why You Should Attend
You should attend because projects are high risk, costly, and have a significant impact on an organization’s strategic plans.
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.