Upcoming Dates & Locations
Auditing Your Digital Presence - ITG151
This course focuses on the challenges facing organizations and the assurance procedures to assess the effectiveness of controls that protect your digital presence and the related marketing activities.
Who Should Attend
Operational and IT auditors and audit managers preparing for an audit or self-assessment of their companies use of social media and other internet-based marketing services
- IT Auditing and Controls (ITG101)
- IT Audit School (ITG121), or equivalent experience
What You’ll Learn
You will learn about the features of marketing platforms, the role of AI, how privacy regulations are influenced by marketing efforts and the components of a digital presence audit.
- Defining Digital Presence
- AI and Marketing – Connection
- Features of Common Digital Marketing Platforms
- Understanding Digital Advertising Platforms and Adware
- How Privacy Regulations Are Influenced by Marketing Efforts
- Social Media Risks
- Auditing Digital Presence
Why You Should Attend
You should attend because digital marketing has transformed the consumer purchasing process and auditors must understand the challenges organizations are facing today.
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.