Upcoming Dates & Locations
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - LIS101
This course expands upon your knowledge of Security by addressing essential elements of the eight domains that comprise a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)® for information systems security professionals. It offers a job-related approach to the security process, while providing a framework to prepare for the CISSP certification, which is the premier certification for information systems security professionals.
Who Should Attend
Experienced IT security practitioners, auditors, consultants, investigators, network or security analysts and engineers, network administrators, information security specialists, and risk management professionals pursuing CISSP certification.
- CompTIA Network+ and Security+ certifications or equivalent experience. CISSP requirements include at least 5 years of professional experience in 2+ fields related to the CBK security domains, or a college degree and 4 years of experience.
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you will identify and reinforce the major security subjects from the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
- Analyze Components of the Security and Risk Management Domain
- Analyze Components of the Asset Security Domain
- Analyze Components of the Security Engineering Domain
- Analyze Components of the Communications and Network Security Domain
- Analyze Components of the Identitiy and Access Management Domain
- Analyze Components of the Security Assessment and Testing Domain
- Analyze Components of the Security Operations Domain
- Analyze Components of the Software Development Security Domain
Why You Should Attend
The CISSP certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement and meets ISO/IEC Standard 17024 requirements. The course provides credibility and mobility to advance current computer security careers or migrate to a related career.