Upcoming Dates & Locations
Cisco Certified Network Administrator, CCNA Part 1 - LCC101
The Cisco® Solutions: Implementation and Administration (CCNA 200-301) course builds on the student’s existing user-level knowledge and experience with computing and networking to provide you with the knowledge and skills expected of an entry-level network administrator. It also addresses the content described in the exam objectives for the Certified Cisco Network Administrator.
Who Should Attend
Individuals with end-user computer skills, some IT experience or technology aptitude seeking career supporting Cisco® technologies, and need networking, IP connectivity, services, security fundamentals, and basic automation and programmability training.
- Intermediate knowledge of computing and networking concepts. Technology/system administrator training/certification, experience in IT environment is strongly recommended. Completing CompTIA Network+ gives you foundational skills for CCNA.
What You’ll Learn
You will learn networking fundamentals, IP connectivity and services, security fundamentals, and the basics of automation and programmability. You will implement and administer networks by using Cisco.
- Explain Basic Concepts Related to Networking
- Explain Basic Network Security Concepts and Practices
- Explain the Use of Automation and Programmability in Network Management Tasks
- Troubleshoot Common Network Issues
Why You Should Attend
You should attend to prepare yourself for a career in IT technologies. The exam covers a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers that open many job opportunities, and you need to take your career in any direction.