Upcoming Dates & Locations
CompTIA A+ 1002 CML - LCA102
This course is for individuals who have basic computer skills, are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician, and also for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1002 Certification Exam. For success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to search, browse, and access information on the internet, complete basic tasks in Microsoft Windows environment, and know basic computing concepts.
Who Should Attend
Individuals with basic computer user skills interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. Also students seeking the CompTIA A+ Certification who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1002 Certification Exam.
- For success you should complete CompTIA A+ 1001. You should have basic computer user skills, be able to search, browse, access information on the internet, complete tasks in Microsoft Windows environment and know basic computing concepts.
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you will install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems.
- Supporting Operating Systems
- Installing, Configuring and Maintaining Operating Systems
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Networks
- Managing Users, Workstations, and Shared Resources
- Security Concepts
- Securing Workstations Security Issues
- Supporting and Troubleshooting Mobile Devices
- Implementing Operational Procedures
Why You Should Attend
You should attend to prepare yourself for a job in IT by developing valuable skills and earning foundational IT certifications to propel your career.