Upcoming Dates & Locations
Controlling Audit Projects: To Keep You On Time, Track & Target - OAG212WEB
Few auditors take full advantage of techniques used by project managers to bring each project in on time and on budget and to achieve the objectives of the audit itself. This webinar covers the basics of the Project Triangle. After covering the constraints of time, cost, and quality and their relevance to internal audit projects, the webinar provides key tips and techniques to better monitor and control the execution of audits.
Who Should Attend
Internal and external auditors, financial auditors, audit management, compliance and risk management professionals.
What You’ll Learn
You will learn the characteristics of effective project control, effective monitoring techniques and how to assess and correct variances.
- PMBOK, A Definition and Three Themes
- Overview of the Project Triangle
- Constraints of Time, Cost, and Quality
- Project Lifecycle Versus Internal Audit Lifecycle
- Characteristics of Good Project Control
- Monitoring Resources: Issues and Concerns
- Monitoring Deliverables: Issues and Concerns
- Collecting Project Progress Information
- Assessing Variances at Different Stages of the Audit
- What Can You Do When an Audit Runs Off Course?
- Proactive Techniques and Tools for Greater Productivity
Why You Should Attend
You should attend because effective planning is essential for successful audit engagement that deliver superior results and add value to the organization.
MIS Training Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.