Upcoming Dates & Locations
Developing High Performance Teams - OAM425WEB
This webinar covers the key ingredients of successful teams, the role of the leader, hiring and recruiting techniques and the key skills to search for, ways to motivate the team. Also, since stress, time, conflict, and priorities management. This webinar will also examines some of the most common management mistakes, including the failure to provide appropriate feedback to failing to listen to or involve others.
Who Should Attend
Internal and external auditors, financial auditors, audit management, compliance, and risk management professionals.
What You’ll Learn
You will learn about the essential elements of leadership, characteristics of highly effective teams, how to set goals, motivate and delegate to your staff, coaching and mentoring techniques, and what makes communication effective.
- The essential practices of effective team leadership
- The characteristics of highly effective teams
- Setting goals and measuring their achievement
- Coaching and mentoring techniques when under time pressure
- Conducting effective meetings
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Managing time, the phone and e-mail
- Changing attitudes and behaviors
- 10 common team management mistakes
- The importance of body language
- Conflict and negotiation techniques
Why You Should Attend
You should attend because the success or failure of audits has as much to do with the technical skills of the auditors as with their ability to work together as a cohesive unit.
MIS Training Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.