Upcoming Dates & Locations
New Sessions Coming Soon! Contact Us to Find Out When
EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND v1) - LEC201
The Certified Network Defender (CND) cyber security course is the result of extensive market research and surveys to give students a detailed understanding and the hands-on ability to act in real-life situations involving network defense. This course instructs entry and junior level network security administrators on Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the Protect, Detect, and Respond approach to network security. Hands-on labs give real world experience on network security.
Who Should Attend
Network Administrators who want training to protect, detect and respond to threats on the network. The course covers network components, traffic, performance, utilization, topology, security policy, data transfer and network technologies.
- It is highly recommended that students have obtained CompTIA Network+ and Security+ certifications, or possess equivalent professional experience upon entering the CND training.
What You’ll Learn
You will validate the skills that will help the Network Administrators foster resiliency and continuity of operations during attacks.
- How to Protect, Detect and Respond to Network Attacks
- Network Defense Fundamentals
- The Application of Network Security Controls and Protocols
- The Application of Perimeter Application, Secure IDS and VPNs
- The Application of Secure Firewall Configurations
- The Intricacies of Network Traffic Signature, Analysis and Vulnerability Scanning
Why You Should Attend
The CND cyber security certification gives practitioners the technical knowledge to actively design secure networks for organizations and prepare for careers in network defense for DoD, other Network Administration and Security Analyst jobs.