Upcoming Dates & Locations
Essential Skills for Leadership in Internal Audit - OAM601WEB
This webinar covers key leadership competencies, different types of leadership styles and when to use them, ways of transforming managers into leaders, the role of emotional intelligence and how to enhance your leadership skills.
Who Should Attend
Internal and external auditors, financial auditors, audit management, compliance, and risk management professionals.
What You’ll Learn
You will learn how to apply effective leadership skills regardless of your title, how using these skills appropriately can help you accomplish more during your audits and build better relationships with others while enhancing your career.
- What is leadership and its implications within and outside internal audit
- Key leadership competencies of effective leaders
- Different types of leadership and knowing when to use which one
- Transforming managers into leaders
- Using transactional and transformational leadership to become a change agent within the organization
- The role of Emotional Intelligence (EI) in effective leadership
- Applying leadership principles to improve the results of audit engagements
- Main leadership traits and how to acquire and enhance them
Why You Should Attend
You should attend because all auditors, regardless of rank or role, should have and display leadership skills to advance in their careers.
MIS Training Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.