Upcoming Dates & Locations
Fraud Data Analytics - OAF315
Data analytics is a critical technique to locate fraudulent activity in business systems. This course combines fraud risk assessment and data analytics to assist the auditor in responding to the risk of fraud within audits. The course includes techniques to identify fraud hidden in company databases and methodologies that provide a framework to build your fraud analytics plan. It also includes techniques to build data interrogation search routines into your risk assessment to locate red flags.
Who Should Attend
Financial, Operational, Internal, IT and External Auditors; Audit Managers; Fraud Investigators and Managers; Risk and Compliance Managers and Officers; Information Security Professionals
- Fraud Audit School – OAF201
- Fraud Testing: Integrating Fraud Detection into Your Audit Plan – OAF301
- Equivalent Experience
What You’ll Learn
You will learn how to build a data analytics plan to incorporate into your audit program and techniques to create search routines to uncover fraud in business systems.
- Fraud Data Analytics
- Data Mining Strategies
- How to Build a Fraud Data Mining Plan
- Data Analytics in Planning the Audit
- Data Mining for Shell Companies
- Data Mining for Fraudulent Disbursement
- Data Mining for Corruption
- Data Mining Company Credit Cards
- Data Mining for Payroll Fraud
- Data Mining for Theft of Revenue and Cash Receipts
- Data Mining Within the Financial Statements
Why You Should Attend
You should attend because fraud is a pervasive and costly problem, internal auditors are tasked with helping deter and detect it, and fraud detection skills can enhance your ability to perform your job and advance in your career.
MIS Training Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.