Upcoming Dates & Locations
Optimizing Your Audit Analytics Program - ITP700WEB
This webinar covers the range of issues that need to be addressed to achieve the most benefits from the use of data analytics. Students examine each of the main stages of the audit analytics process, the common challenges around each stage and the best ways to overcome them.
Who Should Attend
Internal and external auditors, audit managers and audit directors.
What You’ll Learn
You will learn how to make audit analytics process more reliable and sustainable. It provides the knowledge needed to plan for both the initial implementation and ongoing success of an audit analytics program.
1. What is involved in each main stage of the audit analytics process, and how to overcome the common challenges:
- Gaining access to the right data
- Validating and preparing data for analysis
- Designing analytics to meet different audit objectives
- Managing and maintaining audit data
- Managing and maintaining a library of audit analytics
- Performing analyses during different aspects of the audit cycle
- Review and interpreting the results of analysis
- Documenting procedures
- Reporting findings
2. When does it make sense to move to continuous auditing
3. What are the overall success factors to consider when planning an audit analytics program
Why You Should Attend
You should attend because audit management needs to have a practical understanding of the issues and stages in implementing data analysis to properly plan and make sure that analytics are effectively integrated into the audit process.
MIS Training Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.