Upcoming Dates & Locations
Successful Audit Data Analytics for Managers - ITP251
This course is designed for those responsible for implementing and managing data analytics programs. It covers the stages of the data analytics process, how to use data analytics in multiple business processes, technologies available, how to increase the maturity of the use of data analytics in audit and consulting engagements, and best practices for dealing with implementation challenges. It explains how to set up and run a program and team successfully and make effective investment decisions.
Who Should Attend
Audit Managers, Directors, and Executives; IT Audit Managers, and Directors; QA personnel; IT Directors; CIOs; Consultants
- Fundamentals of Internal Auditing (OAG101)
- IT Auditing and Controls (ITG101) or equivalent experience
What You’ll Learn
You will learn what it takes to set up and run a successful data analytics, or CAATTs function within an audit or compliance team by establishing a vision, organizing the team, and making effective resource and investment decisions.
- Overview of Data Analytics
- The Internal Audit Profession and Audit Analytics
- Data Analytics Across the Audit Process
- Stages of the Audit Analytics Process
- Data Analytics for Common Business Processes
- Technologies for Audit Data Analytics
- Maturing The Use Of Audit Data Analytics
- BEST PRACTICES FOR Dealing With Implementation Challenges
Why You Should Attend
You should attend because there are many hurdles to overcome when setting up a data analytics program and this course explains how to successfully implement these programs sustainably.
MIS Training Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.